Chris Heller interview Questions:
* Where do you sell real estate?
* How long have you sold real estate?
* What did you do before you decided to be a Realtor?
* Tell us about your market?
* Tell us about your team?
* How have you changed your real estate team over the last few years?
* Over the last 5 years…how many homes has your team sold?
* You have been a top selling agent for years (and years)…how did you have to change to meet this new market?
* What were the biggest challenges you and your team had to overcome from…3 years ago…to today?
* Looking back, when did you really feel like you could do it…be successful in real estate for the long term?
* Did you ever doubt that you would be as successful as you are now?
* Do you ever have doubts now?
Free, Easy, Qualified Leads - Without Cold-Calling or Spending $$$ to Buy Them! Register now for the ‘Secrets of the Millionaire Agent’ training event, and get “Think & Grow Rich: Real Estate Edition” and the “Real Estate Treasure Map” absolutely FREE. Learn the high-volume secrets of America’s top-producers! Notice: First 1,000 agents only, so hurry!. Watch Video and Download Free Books Now.
* How do you stay on track, what are your weekly min standards?
* How do you work on days you don’t feel like working?
* How can you possibly manage your time…a successful real estate business, a real estate team, owner of market centers…AND the President of Keller/ Williams International…and still have a ‘life’?
* As President of Keller/ Williams International….what exactly do you do?
* How do you keep it all in balance…? (or is balance a myth?)
* Talk to us about the importance of your goal setting process and execution?
* Lead generation…tell us what your team does to generate so many transactions?
* When I say the word..SKILLS…what does that mean to you?
* Lead generation wise…marketing wise…if you could only do ONE thing…to generate business..what would that be?
* Are referrals are a big source of business for you?…what do you do to cultivate?
* What has surprised you most about what has happened so far in your real estate market over the last few years?
* What will surprise your market this year?
* Why YOU? Why are you so successful now when so many other agents are struggling?