Here is a great sample REO Action Plan. Include this with your REO Resume.
- Create virtual /video tours of your listings/ assets.
- Use syndications listings such as Listhub, Postlets, etc.
- Enhance your listings on Realtor.com (Showcase), add 15-20 Marketing Photos minimum, Add virtual tour (This will enhance your page rankings with Realtor.com
- Utilize Craigslist to post your listings
- Use eFlyer service to promote your listings to other brokers
- Post them on your blog
- Update your business cards and stationary to include your social networking sites
- Add QR Codes to your stationary, property flyers, newsletters, etc…
- Create a neighborhood newsletter for your farm area and offer news, content, etc…about the local market
[VIDEO] New Mega-Agent Secret System Revealed! Make Positive & Immediate Changes. No Illegal Cold Calling. No Begging for Referrals. No Gimmicks. Proven System Used By 1000’s of Agents Nationwide. FREE Step-by-Step Guide and Training Video. Notice: First 277 agents only, so hurry!. Watch Video and Download Free Books Now.
- Use Google Keyword search tool to get good keywords.
- Offer free marketing analysis
- Use the HUD Photo list as a free offer to giveaway to people in return of receiving their contact information (The Law of Reciprocity)
- Write about local business in your blog or something relevant in your local area
- Comment on other blogs
- Write about benefits of owning/buying a home.
- Create a niche website or blog strictly you community that is real estate specific.
- Add all of your social media to your blog/website
- Create an eBook (SEE: www.bmycoauthor.com ) and use it as a lead generating tool to giveaway in return of contact information
- Post a blog at least 2 times a week with relevant keywords (Use current blog content on www.RealEstateInsiderNews.com with a link back)
- Create and embed YouTube videos on your site for first time homebuyers
- Join Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Complete your profile with links back to your sites.
- Comment and participate in postings at least twice daily and keep it consistent. Comment on posts on www.RealEstateInsiderNews.com
- Create a Facebook page for your Real Estate business. You can post links from FB back to your blog for lead generation.
- Add a landing page to your Facebook page. Use the www.BeMyCoAuthor.com book as a give away in exchange for contact info.
- Add video and written testimonials from past clients, friends.
- Don’t forget to send birthday wishes to friends and engage socially.
- Conduct a Homebuyer workshop
- Market to local apartment complexes that have a higher rental amount and share with them how it’s now cheaper to own than rent, if applicable
- Get involved with the local Chamber of Commerce.
- Support a local charity
- Conduct Agent/Lender training and use specific topics that will last one hour instead of the longer ones.
- Local Marketing:
- Set up a listing at Google Places, Bing, Yahoo
- Submit your website to local directories
- Go Mobile with a mobile site and market locally
- YouTube is the second largest search engine! Who is the first? Google!
- Audience love videos…they can be viewed on a mobile device, embedded on websites and emails and social networking sites
- Create an educational video on buying a home, tours of neighborhoods…
- Make videos short and informational
- Virtual tours of all listings and post on YouTube and embed on our websites
- Do video tours of all new listings in your target area. Or just choose to do videos on what you feel is the best home for sale that would attract the most buyers.
- Share your videos on Social Networking sites
- Embed on your blog
- Use it in your webinars, live trainings, etc…